12 July 2011

Command & Conquer Generals - Aurora Bomber Papercraft

Aurora Bomber Papercraft

The Aurora supersonic attack-bomber unit used by the US side in the Command & Conquer Generals (PC game) in its fight against the Global Liberation Army.

Hat tip to reader KGH for the link and photo.

Command & Conquer Generals - Aurora Bomber Papercraft [Download]

Official Japanese Military Papercrafts [Related Posts]
Grumman E2C Hawkeye Papercraft JASDF
Yokosho I-go Seaplane Papercraft
Military Jet Papercrafts
Lockheed SR-71 Papercraft


3 comments:

  1. next time ask me if you are able to post my papercrafts on your site.

    Please next time use the pictures on my blog and do not make pictures and post them with my papercrafts.

    THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture was sent by the reader who also told me about the link, I believed it is a snapshot from the PDO file you've provided.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.